Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Project 366: Day 59 [April 15th]

Good morning bloggers! I know I am super behind right now! I just can't seem to keep up with my Project 366 this week, but I am going to get caught up right now and then hopefully I can stay ahead of the game the rest of the week! :)

Tayler spent the night with my parents Saturday night, so we got up Sunday morning to meet them at Cracker Barrel for breakfast! :) We were also meeting up with my brother and his fiance. Back in March, we all met up for the March birthdays, so we met up today for Ethan's birthday which was April 10th. My mom joked that we celebrated his birthday for days.. and we did, haha! 

The food was delicious! I had sausage gravy and biscuits and it was amazing! And oh my word, Tayler looked stinking adorable. Here's an ornery picture of her:


She was mad because I kept telling her that she couldn't keep walking (the parking lot was right there LOL) And that's the face I got.. hilarious!

It was GORGEOUS outside, so we decided to take some pictures of the family. Hopefully you all enjoy them!





The first picture is my mom, dad, and Tayler! :) They are amazing grandparents and I am so grateful that they are in my life! The second photo is finally a decent family picture of us! :) We haven't had one in awhile! The third picture is my brother, his fiance (they are getting married November 1oth!) and Tayler. They are a wonderful aunt and uncle for her :) and the last one, of course, is Tayler posing by the flowers! Gorgeous girl! 

After that, we went home and relaxed and then we were off to the softball field. Ethan had a game at 6:00PM. When we first got out there, my dad's team was finishing up.. and Tayler immediately fell asleep. She wasn't feeling good at all, poor thing :(


Poor thing :( She was getting a TERRIBLE cold. Her nose was running, she was coughing.. it broke my heart :( All she wanted to do was cuddle and I was fine with that!

But she eventually woke up and we went down to where Ethan was going to playing. She walked around and played with Pap and Gigi for a little while :)



Doesn't she look cute? Her little shirt says our last name on the back and has her Daddy's # on it :) So precious! But, she soon became even sicker :( She was coughing so hard I thought she was going to vomit. It was breaking my heart. All she wanted to do was cry. So, we ended up leaving early. I felt so bad for the little baby :( 

Once we got home, I realized I'd forgotten all about the April Photo Challenge, so I don't have a really good shot of the task for today, but at least I have something, right? 


The task for today was: SUNSET.


That's as good as shot as I could get with a sick baby on the couch and taking a picture from front yard, haha! :) 

Hope you all had a fabulous day! We spent the rest of the evening cuddled up with our sweet Tayler and catching up on all of our TV shows!

Cheers to Project 366!



Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...