Sunday, April 15, 2012

Project 366: Day 58 [April 14th]

Hello bloggers!

Hope everyone is having a good day today!! :)

Today was SATURDAY.

And I was excited!

So, first.. lets start off with our April Photo Challenge:


Today's task was: How You Feel Today

And that would be:


HAPPY.

Ethan and I were having a date night tonight AND I had my first two photo sessions today. I was going to be taking pictures of a doggie and of a family and their children! :) I was SUPER excited!

I took a picture of the location of one of my pictures and thought I would share that with all of you. I didn't want to post pictures of them out of respect for their privacy, but thought you'd enjoy the location:


Beautiful, huh?

And then we dropped Tayler off to my parent's house! She was spending the night with them tonight. My mom sent this picture to me and I thought it was absolutely adorable! Papaw loves his Tayler-Bug!


I love knowing that she is in good hands when we are out and about!

We went to a new sports bar for Ethan's 22nd birthday! I had Tayler 10 days before his 21st birthday, so he spent the evening helping me with a newborn last year, hehe! So this year, I told him he could go all out... and boy he did, haha! We had a blast though.


Love him!

We had an amazing pizza and these incredible nachos! They were stacked sooo high and they had taco meat, corn, black beans, salsa, sour cream, and cheese! YUM. :)

Hope you all had a fabulous day!

Cheers!



Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey girly! I am apologizing ahead of time if these changes were made a while ago but I am just now getting over and oh my goodness I love your layout and background...so cute!!
Glad you guys were able to go out for Ethan's bday...let me guess was it Ace's? if not where was it? Anthony and I are going to try to start back up on our Thursday night date nights and love new suggestions (:
hope you had a great weekend!

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...