Saturday, April 14, 2012

Project 366: Day 57 [April 13th]


Morning bloggers!!

Hope you're all having an AMAZING day today!

I started off this morning CLEANING.

You all know the drill, I don't need to even explain it, right? Friday is the cleaning routine. With one kid.. or two kids.. haha! It HAS to get done, but let me tell you! It was quite the experience this morning with two kiddos under the age of 13 months running around here!  ;) I give mad props to any of you moms that do it on a regular basis- it's definitely some work! BUT. We got it done and that's what is most important! :) I cleaned out the fridge, mopped the floors, scrubbed the tub.. the usual! Love me some cleanliness! 


I even washed all of our decorative plates and candle holders and table cloth! I felt like I was on a roll, haha!

I got a phone call from my mom that morning and she asked if my dad and her could come over for lunch. Of course I say--ABSOLUTELY! I love spending time with them! :) So, I quickly turned on my Scentsy to make it smell good in here! What was the choice of fragrance today??


BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE.

Yum! :)

If you aren't sure what Scentsy exactly is, click HERE and you can discover more! I am a consultant and I am addicted to the stuff ;)

And I got the grocery list together and clipped coupons today as well! Here's our meals for the week:


If you can't read my nifty writing, haha, it says:

Monday- Jambalaya
Tuesday- Steak/Mashed Potatoes
Wednesday- Pepperoni/Ham Strombolis (We're addicted!)
Thursday- Pizza/Wings
Friday- Breakfast!

We love doing breakfast once a week because we are never able to have breakfast together because of how early E gets up for work, so this is wonderful! Plus-- breakfast food is GREAT! ;) What are you planning for your dinners this week??

After that, E came home and had some play time with Tayler. Aren't they cute together??


I wish my bag wasn't in the way because that would have been an adorable photo, haha! Oh well, still cute :)

And E brought home an ICE CREAM MAKER. How incredible is that?! :) His sister bought it for him for his birthday. I am so excited to be able to use it!!


We went to the grocery store tonight and bought stuff to make Vanilla ice cream! Now- we just need a night of relaxation to be able to make it! Maybe Sunday night we can! :) All I know is I am excited! We also bought chocolate chip cookie dough candies to put in it ;) YUM!

And yes.. we went grocery shopping. Which leads me to the April Photo Challenge.


Today was-- 'Something You Found.'


This little dandy right here.

International Delight Iced Coffee.

I had a coupon for it and my mom and I saw it last week so I knew finding that $1.00 off was a sign! I BOUGHT IT. And OH MY GOSH.

Buy it.

You will do yourself a HUGE favor. I am drinking some right now as I type this. Seriously-- so good! And so much easier than making a pot of coffee, haha! You just pour it in your glass. Perfection!

And I messed around with photoshop today. I edited an older picture of Tayler. It was part of her Christmas pictures when she was 9 months old. I also put a new logo on there.


Is she not adorable? 

Photoshop is extremely difficult to figure out at times, but I am having fun learning!

Hope you all had a fabulous day!

Cheers to Project 366!


Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...