Monday, April 9, 2012

Project 366: Day 52 [April 8th]

Good morning bloggers!

I hope everyone had an AMAZING Easter!

I love this 'holiday' because it reminds me of the fact that my sins are washed away. It reminds me of the fact that ONE man died so that I could live FREELY. It literally brings a tears to my eyes thinking about the fact that I can ask for forgiveness without going to a priest.. or giving an animal sacrifice. I can talk to Him.. every single day! I am so grateful for the sacrifice that He made! That's why I LOVE Easter! Why do you love Easter?

When we got up this morning, we told Tayler that the Easter Bunny came for her! We took her downstairs and there her Easter basket sat on the couch! He didn't hide it like a lot of other mean Easter bunnies I saw ;) hahaha! 

Here she is opening it and check out that messy, messy hair LOL


HAHA! She's a rough waker-upper ;) But she's so gosh darn cute! The Easter bunny brought her a bath toy, a soft stuffed animal, and two new peejays! He's such a cool guy :) She didn't like the stuffed animal though, haha! But we played with the bath toy immediately following this.. well not following this...following a pancake breakfast, but you know what I mean ;)

After breakfast and bath time, Tayler was completely ready for church! We were going to my Uncle's church that he pastors today with the rest of my family :) I was so excited to take Tayler. I thought she looked absolutely adorable!


She wasn't a HUGE fan of the hat and kept taking it off, but it was cute for a few pictures, haha! And guess what? I'm terrible! I did not take one real family picture of us all dressed up in our church attire :( I can't believe that! I completely forgot my camera when we went to church, darn it! But it was a great service. Tayler slept through most of it, poor thing! :( I think she's still not feeling good. But we heard some wonderful singing, saw a skit, and some puppets perform and heard a wonderful message about forgiveness! 

After that, we headed over to my parent's house. Apparently the Easter bunny stopped by there too! He's a busy fella!


He brought her a ducky, yummy snacks, Easter eggs with money and candy, two new shirts, and two new books! He's an alright fella, isn't he?? :) Thanks Mom and Dad *wink wink*

Then we thought we'd try out some pictures. Mom, Tayler, and Dad alllll dressed a like today, so we figured it was a perfect opportunity! I'll share a few that I took! Hope you all enjoy :)







I worked really hard on those! I know I have a long way to go in the 'photography business' but I LOVE doing it and I think that's all that matters! :)

After that, we all changed our clothes and headed down to the park where we were having our family Easter dinner with my Dad's side of the family.


Tons of food and an amazing family-- perfection.

I took a few pictures of some activities that were going on today...




The first one is Papaw and Tayler rolling the ball back and forth :) The second one is the boys playing some dodgeball, and the third one is Corey playing pass. I thought it was a sweet photo. :)

After that, we packed up and headed back to where we used to live to visit E's side of the family :) I love holidays because it's like we get to see EVERYONE! It's wonderful!

We saw Tayler's Aunt Susan, Uncle Tim, cousin Cody, and her Grandma Carol!



I think they all might love her ;)

And as you can tell, by the end of the day, Tayler had just plain had it! She was so worn out. I think she cried most of the time we were there, bless her heart! So, we eventually had to pack everything up and head out the door. We came home and all snuggled up and watched 'Jack and Jill.' We hadn't seen it yet, but boy, it was hilarious! :)

Oh and as for the April Photo Challenge!


Today was 'Inside Your Wallet.' Mine isn't very exciting, but it's completed, haha :) Are you all still doing this? I sure hope so!


Hope you all had an AMAZING Easter!

Cheers to Project 366!



Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Looks like you had a great Easter!!

I love the picture of Tayler sitting in the grass with the tulips! Soooo precious!

I totally forgot about the photo a day challenge for April! I was going to do that this month! Oops...maybe next month... : )

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...