Thursday, April 19, 2012

Project 366: Day 62 [April 18th]

Good morning bloggers! :)

Hope you're all having a fabulous Wednesday!

Lets start the day off with the April Photo Challenge! Are you keeping up with it? 


The task today was: HAIR.

This probably isn't the traditional picture for 'hair' but I thought I'd show how I'm totally due for another hair cut... pronto, haha!


And speaking of hair, want to check out the cutie in my house that wore pig tails in her hair for the first time ever??


OH. MY. WORD.

Is she not the cutest little baby ever?

I don't know how I stand being home with her all day long some days, haha! :)

Too stinkin' cute!

And her and Kenton were playing with their little 'cars' today. I don't know that you would call them 'cars' but that's how I referred to them today because they were kind of 'racing' with them, haha! It was adorable!





Aren't they too cute? :) 

They were having an absolute blast!

After Ethan got home, I made a giant stromboli for him, Bobby, and I to split! They were working on our bedroom upstairs, adding dry wall and what not, so I figured they deserved a yummy break! 

Here's the ingredients. I've made this before, but I think these are better pictures lol


I used Pepe's dough and flattened it out. I used to work at a pizza shop, so it just comes naturally, haha! And then I used pepperoni slices (I think these were only $2.. I bought the cheapest kind, haha!) and I used Buddig ham. It was $.44. Seriously. Then we used provolone cheese. It was $1.18. And I used Pizza Squeeze because they were out of the jar that I usually use! It was $1.25 :)  And I chopped up an onion that I already had!


And then close 'er on up and put a few slices on the front of it. Should look like this before you pop it in the oven..



I popped that in the oven at 400 degrees for 18 minutes. It was nice and crispy when it came out of the oven! We served ours with cups of ranch dressing or pizza sauce! I think it was the best stromboli yet! Can you tell we are addicted to them? We've had them just about every week, haha! But they are so cheap and easy to make!! :)

After that, I took a few pictures of Natalie and edited them.

Then it was time for AMERICAN IDOL!


What did y'all think of last night's performances?

I thought everyone did pretty good! I LOVED Philip Philip's version of 'U Got it Bad' even though I'm not a huge fan of him.

So, who do I think will be in the bottom 3?

1. Hollie (She did good last night, but I think she's had a run with being in the bottom 3 and that will continue..)
2. Elise (Same as Hollie)
3. Joshua (I'm just not a fan anymore...)

And I think Elise is going home.

What do you all think?

Cheers Project 366!


Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...