Sunday, April 22, 2012

Project 366: Day 65 [April 21st]

Morning bloggers!

It was a rainy and cold today! That's no fun, right? We had 3 photo sessions scheduled today, but unfortunately, we had to cancel them all because of the icky weather! :( What a bummer right? But oh well, I guess that happens when you enter Spring! 

Rainy weather in this house equals NO MOTIVATION. 

Tayler and I had a lazy cozy day. Thank heavens 

BOY MEETS WORLD

 was on :) Don't you love flashback Saturdays on MTV2? 


I love it. Makes me remember my childhood :)

Obviously Tayler wasn't really interested...


She fell asleep on me like instantly, haha! But oh well, we cuddled and I watched the good ol' TV shows while E was out purchasing a new ball bat. Dork, haha! :)

Once we he got home, we got Tayler up from her nap, got dressed, and we headed to our favorite Mexican restaurant. We met my mom and dad there! We LOVE it there! Their salsa is seriously the BEST ever! :) I had a fajita chimichanga with beans, rice, tomatoes, sour cream, lettuce, and guacamole. YUM. Tayler and I split it ;)

Here she is playing with Daddy's hat. She loves it and ALWAYS steals it from him, haha!


And she ate.. a lot, haha!


See the sour cream all over the table? haha!

She was lookin' at her Gigi. So precious!

After we ate, she got some 'fun' time with them! Gigi was tickling her!


She was having a blast! :) 

And while we there, I figured I'd do the April Photo Challenge. The task today was: BOTTLE.


So I decided to do a 'bottle' of Salsa.


YUM. :) That's my favorite!

And aren't their tables gorgeous there? LOVE.

Once we got home, it was bath time for everybody! Tayler and I had our 'worship' time :) It's Mommy and Tayler time and I just love it!


She's so stinkin' cute! 

And bath time was finished and everybody was warm and cozy in their peejays. This is two of my favorite little girls.. ever ;)


And Tayler cracked me up. I went in her play room and she was propped up on her ball watching 'Yo Gabba Gabba' LOL! She is too funny!


We had such a good day today! :)

Cheers Project 366!



Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...