Monday, April 23, 2012

Project 366: Day 66 [April 22nd]


Good morning bloggers! :)

Thought I'd start off the day with the April Photo Challenge! 


The task today was: The Last Thing You Bought


I'd say it's an addiction. Wild Berry Sweet Teas from Wendy's. YUM. Have you ever tried them? Oh my word.. delicious!

It felt great on my throat. I have had a sore throat and an ear ache for about 2 two days. I'm not sure if I'm getting an ear infection, have an ear infection, or if it's just the weather changing. I should go to the doctor, but I battle with allergies all year long, so I'm fearful I just have an extreme case of it right now. Guess we'll see! 

And guess what? Fat Mum Slim released the May Photo Challenge!


Hopefully you're going to join me in that! :)

I had 2 photo sessions today. I originally had 4, but 2 had some unforeseen circumstances happen, so we had to reschedule those! :) But the two that I had were SO much fun! I won't share their pictures out of respect for their privacy, but please check out Bay Photography on Facebook for the portfolio!

Once we got home, I decided to get started editing, Ethan went to practice softball, and guess what Tayler did?



She took a happy nappy! See the messy hair and no more binky? That's when you really know she is out cold! :)

I texted this picture to my mom and I will tell y'all. Autocorrect struck me through text messaging for the first time, haha!


'Bikini Out--- Check'

Yea, that was supposed to say BINKY. lol!! Too funny! Notice my mom's 'bahahahahahahhaa' hahahhahaha! :) We laughed about that for a little bit!

And after she woke up, our pot roast finished up, and we enjoyed that with some butter and bread. It was absolutely delicious! Tayler ate her entire helping... so you know it was good, haha... not to toot my own horn ;) LOL


Nummy. Nummy. Nummy.

That's what Tayler calls her food, haha! :)

And after eating, we watched some TV. Anyone else watch 'Once Upon a Time?' SO GOOD. So excited for next week's episode already!

And I made a Mother's Day Contest on my photography page.


As the night progressed, I was feeling worse. Tayler came over and took care of me. I wrote this on Facebook:

I promise you, your kids know when you don't feel good. My ears are hurting, I can hardly swallow because my throat aches, everything on my body is achy.. So, I got a blanket and laid down on the couch. Tayler was in her play room, came out, walked right over to me, and rubbed my cheek 3x, then tried to climb up on me. I picked her up, she snuggled right in to me, and fell asleep. How can you feel terrible when she cares and loves you so much?

 I love her and her kind spirit so much! :)

Can't wait to get it started!

Hope you all had a wonderful day!

Cheers Project 366!



Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...