Friday, May 4, 2012

1000th BLOG POST!!!!! And the winner is.....


 THIS IS MY 1000TH BLOG POST!

How crazy is that??? 

I have blogged about my life since December 2009.

I have marked the day I met my husband.
The day I moved in with my husband.
The day we found out we were expecting a baby.
The day we found out she was a girl.
My entire pregnancy.
The day we got married.
The day our baby was born.
Her first year.
 
Everything.

This is exactly what the beauty of blogging is! It captures our LIVES. I am so thankful for being able to write this post right now! :) And in honor of that.... LETS CELEBRATE!!!

I had  23 comments where the individuals left a way to contact them or their name for the Scentsy Blog Giveaway today!! :)

And through random.org..... 

THE WINNER IS...

HEATHER F.

I will contact you as soon as I am done writing this!

Thank you to everyone that participated in this blog giveaway! I wish I could give away something to everyone, but unfortunately, I don't have that kind of money, haha! I love and appreciate each and every one of you that takes the time to read this blog, post comments, etc. It means the world to me!

Have a WONDERFUL day today everyone!



Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...