Saturday, May 5, 2012

Project 366: Day 78 [May 4th]

The May Photo Challenge today was:

FUN!


We had fun at the grocery store with Gigi! :) We were out of completely EVERYTHING at home it seemed like, haha! So, this was definitely a MUST today! :) And we got through the entire store, loaded all of the groceries in to the car, and hopped in the our seats when it started pouring! God's good to us like that, haha! :)

Alright... and now for our day! :)

I cleaned most of the morning. You know.. .the Friday routine! :) Once I got done, the babies were both kind of cranky, so I figured I would lay them down for a nap and relax. I honestly had TV shows saved on my DVR from Monday on. So, I spent some time catching up on 'Secret Life of the American Teenager,' 'Newlywed Game,' '16 and Pregnant,' and 'Betty White's Off Their Rockers.' Good shows! Thank God for DVR!


And I got dressed. You know, I hate the heat. You know, I hate the summer. But boy, do I love being able to wear little summer dresses! :) I even paired this summer dress with a side braid and a headband!


I love that combo! :)

And then the babies woke up and they both wanted up on the couch, haha! So, I let Tayler climb up there and I put Kenton beside of her. They sat like this the entire 'Yo Gabba Gabba' episode, lol! I thought they looked like such big kids!!


I finished up the grocery list too (big shocker, eh, since you already saw we went to the grocery store LOL) And I finished up what the meals were going to be for the week:


If you can't read that...

Monday: Taco Dip and Strombolis (per my husband's request!) Notice a pattern here? We have this like once a week because it's his favorite, haha! I bought jalapenos to put in the strombolis. I'm pretty excited about that ;)
Tuesday: Cubed Steak/Mashed Potatoes/Veggie (this is my favorite!)
Wednesday: Chicken Parmesean
Thursday: Burgers/Mac and Cheese (Ethan is cooking!)
Friday: French Onion Soup/French Bread

Yum! :) I'm really excited!!

And once I got home from the store, I used the margarita thing I bought! Have you ever seen the margaritas that are frozen in these little packages and all you have to do is thaw them and put them in a glass?

OH MY WORD. 

THEY ARE AMAZING.


I didn't feel bad at all enjoying one of these last week! It's been a loooooong week and this was deserved I think ;) LOL!!

And I thought I'd share two other pictures of the scenery from Thursday night. I think it's just gorgeous here!



Isn't it beautiful there? I'm excited! I have a session there on Saturday, so I am anxious to see how they turn out!! :)

Hope you all had a GREAT day!

Cheers Project 366!


Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lucky girls for beating the rain and that is so cute with the girls watching tv side-by-side the whole time! Good luck with your shoot this week, I love scouting out new places it is so much fun!

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...