Monday, May 7, 2012

Project 366: Day 80 [May 6th]

Morning bloggers!

I figured I'd start this morning by posting the May Photo Challenge.

Today's task was:

YOU!

I took this on my phone.. with instagram OF COURSE ;)


It was really hot today and I didn't feel like wearing my softball shirt to E's game, so I wore this tank top and my orange glasses. I figured that would be enough orange to support him ;)

But anyways...

back to our day!

I woke up this morning bright and early to get things done. Tayler, of course, was up with me, haha! And let me tell you... (well, I know I ALWAYS tell you... but my kid is freaking cute!)


Seriously?

How cute is that bed head hair.... and those peejays!

She is something special :) Just love her!!

We got up, got breakfast, got our baths, and headed out the door for some photo sessions. As I always say, I won't post pictures on here out of respect for their privacy, but if you're interested, check out our facebook page :)

We had a GREAT day and I feel like we got some great pictures despite the heat! :) (I was the idiot who wore a black dress and black leggings.... go me!)

We came home, got ready after that, and went to E's softball game. Now let me tell you, Tayler had not napped ALL DAY. By 5PM when we finally got out there, she was already getting cranky. I knew it might be ugly even before the game got started, haha! and sure enough-- it was. She was crying, screaming, etc. So, unfortunately, I left the game early. Tayler didn't even make it out of the parking lot before she was asleep! I brought her home, carried her in the house, laid her on the couch... and she didn't MOVE.


Bless her heart. Mental note: Next Sunday... she gets a LONG nap before!

She slept until about 8:30PM. She was worn out!

While she was snoozing, I decided to get stuff together for dinner and for E's lunch tomorrow. I did dishes then prepared a stromboli for dinner. I flattened out the Pepe's dough, then added pizza sauce, pepperonis, ham, bacon, cheese, onions, and jalapenos. It looked pretty full...


But it closed up nicely..


I told everyone on instagram... working in a pizza shop for 4 years paid off here! :)

Once I figured E would be close to coming home, I threw it in the oven at 350 degrees for 18 minutes to get it nice and crisp!

While that was cooking, I made Ethan a turkey, bacon, and cheese sandwich for his lunch tomorrow and made a bowl of chocolate pudding for dinner/lunch :)

He finally came home (thanks to whomever brought him home!) and we had some dinner...


I know. So colorful... and so healthy, haha! Stromboli, pizza sauce, chocolate pudding, and a Dr. Pepper. BUT the chocolate pudding was sugar free ;)

I love having dinner ready for him :)

After that, everyone got their baths, and we cuddled up for some 'Once Upon a Time!'


Anyone else addicted?

HOLY COW. I cannot believe Henry ate that poisoned apple turnover! It was comforting to see that Emma finally believes him (in the previews.) I am so sad that next week is the season finale! I hope it's like 'Pretty Little Liars' and comes back quickly, haha!

Cheers Project 366!



Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...