Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Project 366: Day 81 [May 7th]


The Photo Challenge for today was:

Someone That Inspires You.


This little lady right here means EVERYTHING to me. She has inspired me to be a better person. When I'm getting ready to speak things... listen to things... watch things... I think of her. I wonder if I want her to do the same things... She has made me a better person. And I feel like I'm forever indebted to her because of that. She makes me laugh on a day to day basis. She is a joy to be around. She has such a personality.. and her smile is contagious! This little girl is all the inspiration I need to be the best that I can be. I love her so much, it's unreal!

And now for our day!

So..

I went to the kitchen to make Tayler and myself some breakfast. I came back in the living room and guess what I found?


Yep.

Tayler sitting on the end table like she's not suppose to.

Ornery little booger, haha! How can you not laugh at that? Ugh. We're in for it!

LOL

But.. as the day progressed, my sweetheart started not feeling good. I got my editing done for the day... and she ended up throwing up.... everywhere. Poor thing! We weren't sure if she ate something bad or if she had a stomach virus, but I figured it was a stomach virus because, well, it was coming from both directions if you know what I mean. So, Tayler got a bath... and got in her warm peejays!


Look at that face!

Then it was cuddle time. You could tell she felt terrible. It seriously broke my heart :(



Love these moments. She probably won't want to be doing this when she's 17, so I'm going to enjoy it now!

Hope y'all had a great day!

Cheers Project 366!


Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...