Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Project 366: Day 82 [May 8th]

The May Photo Challenge of the day was:

A Smell You Adore


Pixie.

This is BY FAR my favorite Scentsy smell!! :) If you haven't tried it... I highly recommend it! You will absolutely LOVE it, no questions asked, haha ;)

Okay.

Now for our day!

I thought Tayler looked adorable today. Okay- who am I kidding? I think she looks adorable every day! But I digress, haha! She had a cute little blue outfit on with a blue bow. I loved it!


She's precious.

My mom came over today on her lunch and dropped off some clothes a lady at her work gave us for Tayler. There was some ADORABLE clothes in there!! I was in heaven!


Dresses, jeans... and SHOES. Oh yes, shoes! Adorable boots, sandals, and.....


PUMAS!!!

I cannot wait until she wears these! Eeeek! 

It's hilarious.. I was so excited. You'd think they were for me, LOL!

After that, I got things together for our cubed steak that we were having. I was in the kitchen about 3-4 minutes and I got to thinking, 'Man, the kids are being really quiet...'


Oh, hi whole box of kleenexs and some french fries laying on my couch!

HAHAHAH.

Yes. This is why they were so quiet.

I always say I'm in trouble, but seriously?

After that, Kenton went home and we went for a walk with Tayler. It was absolutely gorgeous out. Too nice to stay inside. And Tayler loves going for walks :) I love my little family!


When we got back, we hung outside for awhile. She played in the front yard.. ate grass... the usual!


We have so much fun together!

THEN..

dinner time!

I made cubed steaks tonight. It's one of the favorites in our house and it's superrrr easy to do!

You take a pound of cubed steaks and put them in your crock pot.

Next, grab a bowl and pour in Brown Gravy Mix, Au Jus Mix, a can of cream of mushroom soup, a can of french onion soup, and a can of water. Mix all of that together and pour it over the cubed steaks. I throw some garlic powder, pepper, and salt in too!

Let all of that cook on low for about 6-8 hours! It usually takes mine just about 6!

(Recipe HERE)

We served ours with four cheese mashed potatoes, the gravy from the steaks poured over those, and green beans-- my favorite veggie!


It was absolutely delicious! We even had enough leftovers for all of us to have some for lunch tomorrow! That's a good day in our house!! :)

Then.. we went to get popcorn.

Popcorn. 

Let me tell you.

It's a love thang.

I haven't had popcorn since February. If most of you remember correctly, I had my wisdom teeth out on February 12th and popcorn has been off limits since then. BUT... the restriction has finally been lifted. And yes, I enjoyed some tonight!


We ate that and watched...

Dear John.

I love this movie and Ethan has yet to watch it.. so I made him ;)



He kept telling me it was 'stupid' but he watched the whole thing! ;)

Cheers Project 366!




Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...