Sunday, September 23, 2012

8 Weeks



8 weeks pregnant 9/23/2012-9/29/2012 :)

 I cannot believe we are at 2 months already! I know that doesn't seem like too far, but I honestly cannot believe it has been 4 weeks. If this has flown by like it has, how fast are the next 32 weeks going to fly? Crazy to think!

This week was a vomiting week. It's a struggle to wake up in the morning. I feel like nausea is kicking my behind haha and throwing up is the only thing that makes me feel better! Well, that and toast haha! But let me tell you- getting tired of that lol :)

I am wearing the belly band almost full time now! I am sure it's due to bloating, but my size 4's don't fit anymore (well, they don't button haha.) So the belly band it is! I am glad I have done this before so I already have these kind of things :)

I have craved lemons this week. I had one in my water at a local restaurant and ever since then-- I just want to eat them haha! I had the same craving with Tayler. Sign or not? I had some lady tell me today she had different cravings with both of her kids and they were both girls... Guess we will see ;) and now for the questions!


How far along? 8 weeks.
Total Weight Gain? I don't know this answer as of right now. We'll say zero and hope to God it's true!
Maternity Clothes? Nah! Just pants unbuttoned when sitting ;) and the belly band!
Stretch Marks? It's hard to say because I had them from my first pregnancy with Tayler! None that are new as far as I can tell ;)
Sleep: Always tired! I sleep as good as usual. :) 
Best Moment of This Week:  We saw the baby last Sunday! It was perfect!
Miss Anything? Not really!
Movement: Nope! I'm sure he/she is, but I surely can't feel it yet!
Food Cravings: Anything Make You Queasy or Sick?  Poopy diapers! I am done every time!
Gender: We have no idea!
Labor Signs: I'd sure hope not! :)
Symptoms: Nausea, heartburn, sore boobies, exhaustion
Belly Button In or Out? She's an innie!
Wedding rings on or off? On!
Happy or Moody this Week?  A little bit of both! It's that first trimester... I'm always kind of upset during that time. It's confusing... scary... exciting.. nerve wrecking.. all wrapped up in to one!
Looking Forward To: Heading in to the 2nd trimester! 28 days!

Happy 8 weeks! On to 9.. :)



Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs


No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...