Tuesday, September 25, 2012

FALL, FALL, FALL!



Okay. Is anyone else extremely STOKED for Fall to be here? This is my favorite time of year. I just want to soak every single bit of it up :) I love bonfires and smores and hot chocolate and warm peejays and big blankets... GAH! :) I am in LOVE with everything about it. I love being able to walk outside and take a huge, deep, cool breath. It's amazing! 

I love going through Tim Hortons and getting a dough nut and hot chocolate. I love the brisk wind. I love shopping for Christmas presents. I just absolutely adore every single thing about this time of year... It honestly cleanses my soul. I know that sounds weird, but it really does. It just renews something inside of me. I absolutely love it. 

I need to go shopping for some Fall clothes! I want to get some boots, sweaters, and scarves :) Does anyone else need a new fall wardrobe or is it just me? haha! Hopefully my husband doesn't mind ;)

I am so excited to be pregnant through the Fall again :) I was with Tayler and it was wonderful to have such cool temperatures. I feel so blessed to be able to do this again! We are going to pick up Tayler's costume some time soon.. I'll post pics when she wears it :) I can't wait! I think we're going to go to Papaw and Gigi's house for trick-or-treating since our neighborhood isn't that big :) 

Hope you all are enjoying this amazing weather!


Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...