Friday, September 7, 2012

Full Plate.

For those of you that are pregnant or have been pregnant, I have a question for you.

How do you/did you handle the stresses in life during your pregnancy?

Obviously, I've done this before, but honestly, I didn't have a lot of stress when I was pregnant with Tayler. I was in Grad School, but that was it. Just a lot of papers and homework. I did it online, so I didn't have to go to class, have tests, etc. I spent all day by myself. Relaxed. Did homework. Cleaned. Scrapbooked. It was a comfort knowing I wasn't doing anything that could even remotely be harmful to the baby.

This pregnancy is different. 

My plate is full. VERY full. 

I try and let things just roll off my shoulders... I try and not get stressed about all that has to be done during the day, but it's difficult. Between baby-sitting two children, watching my own, doing laundry, dishes, making lunches, feeding bottles, keeping things organized, editing photo sessions, having photo sessions, making dinner, cleaning up after dinner, giving my daughter a bath, spending time with my family....

I feel exhausted at the end of the day. 

Somedays, I feel like I just want to cry.

Not that I don't love what I do. I just feel stressed. I know pregnancy adds to it with the hormones and what not, but I just feel like I never get a chance to 'relax.' This pregnancy is so much different already than my last one. I feel like I'm so stressed sometimes that I'm just not getting to enjoy it. I'm just trying to make sure I take time to put my feet up and rest from time to time.

Has anyone else out there ever felt that way or is just me? I love my life. Just feel like my plate is really full!


Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...