Thursday, January 3, 2013

Day 2 and Day 3- January Photo Challenge

Today will be Day 2 and Day 3 of the January Photo Challenge!

Day 2 of the photo challenge was: Something New


We finally have Netflix in our bedroom! Whooohoo! :) Now we can be lazy.... and watch our TV shows, haha! We are currently watching all of the episodes of 'Rules of Engagement.' We just finished 'Bones.' We've also watched 'How I Met Your Mother,' 'Lie to Me,' 'Vampire Diaries,' and 'The Office.'

Are there any other shows on Netflix that you would recommend?? We are always looking for something new and good to watch!

Day 3 of the photo challenge is: Heart


That's my heart right there. That's my 21-month old. My whole world. I love her more than anything! She is the reason why I do what I do. She is the reason that I work so hard. I want the absolute best for her. I want to be such a good example for her. I want to make her smile, make her laugh, be her friend, and be her mother. I am amazed every day at how my love for her grows. When she was first born, I thought I loved her. Now- it's just amplified. Every day... watching her learn and grow. I love her so much! 

I am thankful for my heart!


Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...