Friday, March 15, 2013

Project365x3: Day 10- March 14th

I worked on editing my senior session from Wednesday night allllll morning :) But by mid-day, I was starving and I knew Tayler was too, so I made lunch.


We had pop corn chicken, banana chips, apple slices, and juice. I'm a kid at heart, what can I say :) Tayler dips her chicken in ranch.. I'm a mustard fan myself. And notice are awesome 'Yo Gabba Gabba' plates for the occasion??? Lunch is special in our house :)

And I was looking through photos for 'Throwback Thursday' on Instagram and I came across this 32 week picture of my belly with Tayler... so I HAD to match it with a 32 week bare belly shot of Quinn. I know some people out there think bare belly shots are tacky, but I like to remember them :) 


I think it looks like I'm carrying Quinn a lot lower than I was carrying Tayler. What do you think?? :) Hard to believe this time 2 years ago, I was 36 weeks pregnant with Tayler. My baby is ALMOST 2!

When I went to check the mail this morning, I found a cookie in there that was shipped to me from a sweet friend of mine for my birthday. How cool is that?


It was delicious!

After that, I had a few photo sessions, then Ethan, Tayler, and myself headed to my parent's house. Thursday evenings are our tradition! We always go over there and spend the evening.. and Tayler REALLY looks forward to it. All night Wednesday night she was asking for Gigi. I swear she knew it was almost Thursday, haha! She has soooo much fun over there! Her and Papaw had play time.. and they cuddled to watch 'Yo Gabba Gabba' :)



She was having a blast. I don't think they love her at all ;) haha!

After that, we all came home.. got our showers.. and got ready for some 'American Idol.'


Can I just say I was SHOCKED tonight???

Curtis DID NOT deserve to go home. I just couldn't even believe it!! :( Were any of you just as shocked??? 

Hope you all had an amazing day!

Cheers to Project 365x3!

Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...