Thursday, April 11, 2013

35 Weeks Pregnant!


Sorry, I took a bit of a hiatus in blogging. It was beginning to be a chore again as opposed to fun, so I had to stop, haha! I just don't have the time to keep up with it like I want to anymore :( But I know I can still manage to get on here once a week and update on our progress. 

So, I turned 35 weeks pregnant on April 3rd. I was put in the hospital on April 2nd for the flu. I couldn't even hold down water. I lost 6 pounds, but baby did GREAT through it all. :) I feel 100% better now.. thankful for doctors and nurses that know what they are doing!

Okay, are you ready for 35 weeks questions??

How far along? 35 Weeks
Total Weight Gain? 21 pounds. I lost a little while being sick!
Maternity Clothes?  Oh yes. Pretty much everything I put on is maternity anymore, haha!
Stretch Marks?  I had them with Tayler! lol 
Sleep?  It's hit and miss!
Best Moment of This Week:   Hearing Quinn's heartbeat for HOURS at the hospital :) I love hearing that sound!
Miss Anything? Comfortable sleep. Having a stiff drink after a stressful day LOL!!! Drinking a buttload of sweet tea. Having a skinny body lol!
Movement? Oh my heavens, yes! You can see it SO well on the outside anymore. Sometimes I feel like she's trying to break free, haha!
Food CravingsNot really craving anything lately :/
Anything Make You Queasy/Sick?  Poopy diapers. Trash. BLEH.
Gender: GIRL!! :) Our Quinn Makenzie!
Labor Signs?  Braxton Hicks. That's about it!
Symptoms: Constant peeing. Back pain. Braxton Hicks.
Belly Button In or Out?  She's OUT!
Weddings Rings On Or Off? Some days they are on.. some days they are out :) 
Happy or Moody this week? Very happy! :)
Looking Forward To: Having this baby!

Cheers to 35 weeks! On to 36!



Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...