Thursday, April 11, 2013

36 weeks pregnant!


I turned 36 weeks pregnant on April 10th, 2013 (also my hubby's birthday!) 


The Bump says that Quinn is the size of a honeydew this week. The Bump estimates she is about 17.2-18.7" long and about 4.2-5.8lbs.

We had an ultrasound today of the little booger:


And the ultrasound tech didn't tell me how long she was, but she did say that she's about 6lbs 9oz right now which I find hysterical because Tayler was born at 39 weeks and only weighed 6lbs 3oz LOL They said if Quinn goes full term (40 weeks) she could be about 8lbs 9oz or so! I guess we will see :) They weren't exactly accurate on their guesstimates for Tayler, so we will just have to see the day this pretty lady is born if they're right ;)

We also got good news this week that we are closing on our house! I know.. I told y'all we're nuts! LOL :) Well, in our defense.. we 'sold' it months ago.. it's just taken some time to get to closing. But we are closing next week and moving the end of week/the weekend. Lets all bind together and pray that Quinn stays in til at least April 23rd... then she's free to come any time after that! 

It's hard to believe we're almost at the point where she could come at any time. 6 days til full term. I don't even know if it has really hit me yet or not to be honest. I'm not dilated or effaced right now, so that's good! :) I will know more at our 37 week appointment on Tuesday!

Alright, now for the 36 week questions!

How far along? 36 Weeks
Total Weight Gain? 27 pounds. Gained some weight back LOL!!! My mom made ho-ho cake this week for Ethan's diaper party. Don't judge me LOL
Maternity Clothes?  Oh yes. Pretty much everything I put on is maternity anymore, haha!
Stretch Marks?  I had them with Tayler! lol 
Sleep?  It's hit and miss!
Best Moment of This Week:  Seeing Quinn on the ultrasound today :)
Miss Anything? Comfortable sleep. Having a stiff drink after a stressful day LOL!!! Drinking a buttload of sweet tea. Having a skinny body lol!
Movement? Oh my heavens, yes! You can see it SO well on the outside anymore. Sometimes I feel like she's trying to break free, haha!
Food CravingsSWEET STUFF. 
Anything Make You Queasy/Sick?  Poopy diapers. Trash. BLEH.
Gender: GIRL!! :) Our Quinn Makenzie!
Labor Signs?  Braxton Hicks. That's about it!
Symptoms: Constant peeing. Back pain. Braxton Hicks.
Belly Button In or Out?  She's OUT!
Weddings Rings On Or Off? Some days they are on.. some days they are off! :)
Happy or Moody this week? Very happy! :)
Looking Forward To: Moving and getting the rest of Quinn's stuff this weekend!

Cheers to 36 weeks! On to 37!


Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...