Wednesday, April 24, 2013

38 WEEKS PREGNANT!!

We are 38 weeks pregnant today [4.24.2013] Hard to believe we only have 14 days until our due date. This pregnancy has flown by! 

So what's a 38 week pregnant lady look like??


I feel like I look really tired in that picture. I feel it today, lol! I slept all night and when Tayler woke me up at 7AM... I felt like I hardly slept. I'm just worn out, haha! 

The Bump says that Quinn is the size of a Pumpkin this week. They estimate she is about 6.2-9.2lbs and about 18.9-20.9" long. The doctors seem to think she will probably be about 7.5lbs and about 20" long. 

We are finally all moved in to our new place if you couldn't tell by the surroundings of our newest picture :) We are completely ready for Quinn!! :) It's all up to her when she wants to make her grand entrance. 

I had an appointment yesterday and I am not dilated or effaced. The same thing happened with Tayler though, haha! I wasn't dilated or effaced at my 38 week appointment (I was 38 weeks 4 days) and my water broke two days later. Maybe we can hope the same thing for this baby?? :)

Alright, now for our 38 week questions.

How far along? 38 Weeks
Total Weight Gain? 30 pounds. Better than when I was pregnant with Tayler.. LOL :)
Maternity Clothes?  Oh yes. Pretty much everything I put on is maternity anymore, haha!
Stretch Marks?  I had them with Tayler! lol 
Sleep?  I have slept great this week.. just exhausted!
Best Moment of This Week:  Moving to a new place... and hearing Quinn's heartbeat. Nothing like that! 
Miss Anything? Comfortable sleep. Having a stiff drink after a stressful day LOL!!! Drinking a buttload of sweet tea. Having a skinny body lol!
Movement? Oh my heavens, yes! You can see it SO well on the outside anymore. Sometimes I feel like she's trying to break free, haha!
Food Cravings?  Subway
Anything Make You Queasy/Sick?  Poopy diapers. Trash. BLEH.
Gender: GIRL!! :) Our Quinn Makenzie!
Labor Signs?  Braxton Hicks... lots of contractions and back pain!
Symptoms: Constant peeing. Back pain. Braxton Hicks.
Belly Button In or Out?  She's OUT!
Weddings Rings On Or Off? Some days they are on.. some days they are off! :)
Happy or Moody this week? Very happy! :)
Looking Forward To: MY DUE DATE. 

Cheers to 38 weeks! On to 39 weeks! 



Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...