Wednesday, May 1, 2013

39 Weeks Pregnant!


How far along? 39 Weeks
Total Weight Gain? 30 pounds. Better than when I was pregnant with Tayler.. LOL :)
Maternity Clothes?  Oh yes. Everything is maternity anymore. I am so ready to wear something other than like the 5 outfits I have that fit anymore LOL
Stretch Marks?  I had them with Tayler! lol 
Sleep?  Yes! Sleeping wonderfully :)
Best Moment of This Week:  Just getting closer to my due date! I am tired :)
Miss Anything? Comfortable sleep. Having a stiff drink after a stressful day LOL!!! Drinking a buttload of sweet tea. Having a skinny body lol!
Movement? Yes, she is soooo active! I know I will definitely miss that!
Food Cravings?  FREEZING COLD WATER! Mmmm :)
Anything Make You Queasy/Sick?  Poopy diapers. Trash. BLEH.
Gender: GIRL!! :) Our Quinn Makenzie!
Labor Signs?  Braxton Hicks... lots of contractions and back pain!
Symptoms: Constant peeing. Back pain. Braxton Hicks.
Belly Button In or Out?  She's OUT!
Weddings Rings On Or Off? Some days they are on.. some days they are off! :)
Happy or Moody this week? Very happy! :)
Looking Forward To: MY DUE DATE. 

Cheers to 39 weeks... on to my due date!!!



Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...