Friday, May 16, 2014

Alphabet Weeks-- Letter A-- Day 4


Our task today (5/15/2014) was:

It's 'Alphabet Sidewalk Chalk Day.' We are going to go outside on our patio and write the letter A with sidewalk chalk! Perfect way to get outside.. and for the girls to learn how to write it. We might throw in some naming the colors while we are at it since we have different colored chalk :) 






Well, unfortunately... it rained pretty much all day (who am I kidding-- it has rained all week lol!) So, we had to stay inside to do our alphabet letters! And I forgot the colored chalk! So, we only had white chalk, but we still had a lot of fun! Quinn wasn't interested AT ALL, but Tayler and I spent a lot of time together :) She wanted to write ALL of the ALPHABET and her numbers! Then she tried to trace some of them.





Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...