Friday, May 16, 2014

Alphabet Weeks-- Letter A-- Day 5

On Day 5 of our first week-- letter A-- our task was:

Day 5 (May 16th) our task was: 'All About AUTUMN.' I know, I know... it's almost Summer, but why not take a second to learn about Autumn/Fall! We are going to watch an Autumn/Halloween cartoon, and color AUTUMN trees :) Gorgeous trees with red, orange, and yellow leaves! I'm a huge lover of all things Autumn, so I think this will be a great, fun day for everyone.

We had a fun time watching 'Yo Gabba Gabba' and their Halloween episode as well as 'Jake and the Never Land Pirates' Halloween episode. Mommy talked a lot about how Autumn starts with 'A' and how Mommy LOVES this time of year.. and how baby brother will be joining us in AUTUMN!! :) Lots of fun and exciting things coming our way!






And that's a wrap for our first week-- all about the letter 'A!' I really hope my girls are having fun with this :) I am so excited for next week-- I think they are going to LOVE it :)

Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...