Wednesday, June 25, 2014

22 Weeks Pregnant


We are 22 weeks pregnant as of today, 6/25/2014 :)


'Baby Bump' App says that baby is about 11" long (size of a spaghetti squash) and is weighing in at a whole pound! I believe it. He's moving around like crazy anymore-- I can't get over how well you can see him moving on the outside. This stuff didn't happen with Tayler until like 25-26 weeks and Quinn about 23-24 weeks and it's been happening with Lucas for a few weeks now :) I love it! 

I've had REALLY bad sciatic pain this week. I didn't have this really at all with either of my girls.. I'm not sure if he's sitting different than them or what, but I have been in so much pain I can't get comfortable sometimes :( Usually a warm bath helps, thankfully! I'm not really one of those people that likes taking medicine (even when I'm not pregnant) so I usually use that as a last resort.

I've also had TERRIBLE heartburn this past week. Of course, I made the mistake of having pizza Friday evening (I've only had pizza one other time during this pregnancy and I had heartburn for almost 2 whole days after--- should have learned my lesson then! LOL) But it just sounded so darn good :) All I'm saying is Lucas better have a head full of hair, right? haha!
We have about 15-18 weeks left of this pregnancy.. Breaking that down in to days scares me a bit! LOL That's only 105-126 days... EEP! 

As of Sunday 6/29, we have exactly 4 months til our due date! The countdown is certainly on!

Now, for our weekly questions:
How far along? 22 weeks.
Total Weight Gain? 3 so far :) I have a doctor's appointment today, so I'll know exactly how much today.
Maternity Clothes? Just LOTS AND LOTS of maxi dresses!!
Stretch Marks? I have some from both pregnancies already!
Sleep:  I've had a tough week sleeping again. I've had a headache like 3 times this week and that always affects my sleep. I think it's the rainy weather :/
Best Moment of This Week: Feeling the baby, of course! Ethan got to feel him too! And I felt him have hiccups for the first time :)
Miss Anything? I needed a stiff drink this week LOL!!! :)
Movement: Yes!
Food Cravings: Salad at Adornettos with italian dressing. I STILL haven't got it! LOL
Anything Make You Queasy or Sick? Dirty diapers :(
Gender: BOY!!
Labor Signs: I'd sure hope not! :)
Symptoms: Peeing constantly, feeling movement, back pain :)
Belly Button In or Out? She's an innie!
Wedding rings on or off? On and sometimes off at night! My hands seem to swell then for some reason?
Happy or Moody this Week?  I've been pretty happy this week!
Looking Forward To: We have a doctor's appointment today-- I'm excited to hear baby boy's heartbeat!

Cheers to 22 weeks.. on to 23 weeks!!


Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...