Friday, March 9, 2018

Guilty Pleasure (March 9th)






We are going to switch gears a little bit and talk about 

GUILTY PLEASURES.

Guilty pleasures are described as, "something, such as a movie, television program, or piece of music, that one enjoys despite feeling that it is not generally held in high regard."

One of my guilty pleasures is: CRIME TV SHOWS

I'm obsessed.

Gimme 'Forensic Files'.. gimme 'Cold Justice'... gimme 'Criminal Minds'..  gimme 'Women Behind Bars'... gimme 'Snapped'...

Obsessed.

Some days, I wish I would have became a detective or a homicide investigator. Seeing justice being done for the innocent lives taken.. it lights a fire in me. I also like to make a check list in my mind of things I should do if something were to ever happen to me. Like seeing victims scratch or bite their attacker... transfer of finger prints or blood or teeth marks or skin cells or clothing. How to be aware of my surroundings. How to feel safe in my own home. It teaches you so much about the world and the kind of things to look for in your own home. 

I think I've watched every single episode of 'Forensic Files' 4 or 5 times... every episode of 'Criminal Minds' at least 2 times.. it's just an obsession and I'm proud to say it is my guilty pleasure!

What is your guilty pleasure?


No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...