Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Writing Challenge: Day 3 [07.19.2019]

Day 3 of "The Writing Challenge" is: What are your top 3 pet peeves?

This is really hard for me because not a lot of things gets on my nerves or rubs me the wrong way. It takes a lot to upset me or frustrate me.

1. Confusion and loud noises. When I am around a lot of people or a lot of commotion, I feel like I cannot breathe. I don't know if that qualifies as a "pet peeve" or not, but it's definitely something that frustrates me. I feel like I cannot focus. I am a quiet type of person. Give me a coffee shop on a Friday night, not a club.

2. Rudeness. When someone is rude to another person, it literally goes right through me. We are all humans. We all mess up. We all struggle. There is absolutely no reason to ever be rude to another person, regardless of the situation.

3. Being ignored. I'm the kind of person that will try and be there for others- If I'm upset with you, I'll let you know. If you need a listening ear, I'm here. If you write me, I'll write you back. There's no reason for me not to. I'll never be too busy for you. But when this same respect is not given in return, it is extremely hard for me. One of the things I struggle to keep my mouth shut about *Jesus is helping me!*

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...