Saturday, September 10, 2011

Project 365: Day 85- September 9th



We woke up this morning.. well, let me rephrase that... I woke up this morning EARLY (go figure!) and guess what Tayler did? SLEPT IN. She had a bottle early in the morning and fell asleep with me after Daddy left for work and she didn't wake up until almost 10:00AM. I'm serious, haha! This is how she was laying. I had like no room mind you. That little booger ;) haha!


Such a cutie. Out like a friggin light!

I worked on my article for about an hour, then it was time for us to clean, clean, clean because Uncle Corey and Aunt Marie were coming down to spend the weekend and guess what we were having Friday night?

A BONFIRE.

My favorite, y'all! Who doesn't like a fire-cooked hot dog and a smore?


Delissh.

And here's Corey and Marie hanging out by the fire :)


And E told me to pose in my 'farmer's clothes' hahhaa! Thanks hubby of mine, you're so sweet LOL


It's crazy to think that the last time we had a bonfire at my parent's house was when I was 4 months pregnant for Tayler. My how life change, right?

Now the rugrat was joining us! We all took turns holding her, but I got a great picture of Tayler and Gigi by the fire snuggling and I couldn't help but share!


Cheers! :)



Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...