Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Project 366: Day 54 [April 10th]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY HUSBAND!

That's right. Today is my husband's 22nd birthday! So, Happy Birthday, E! :)

He woke up to breakfast in bed.

I don't want to toot my own horn. But I'm an awesome wife, haha! ;)


He had a cup of coffee, toast, crispy bacon, scrambled eggs, and hashbrowns with peppers and onions. I think this has to be one of his favorite breakfasts. I was so excited to make it for him! :) He took the day off work this morning, so he got to enjoy it.. and he got to sleep! What a birthday! :)

While he was eating that, I got started on making a taco dip. He claims it's his favorite meal that I make and he wanted it for his birthday.. and he loves it cold.. sooooo I got started making it AND the bacon cheddar dip that I LOVE. (Hey-- it's not my birthday, but I'm working my booty off! Might as well get something I LOVE too, haha!)

And the photo challenge today happened to be 'COLD' so I posted the ingredients to the bacon cheddar dip:


You need 16oz of sour cream, a bag of real bacon bits, a packet of hidden valley ranch mix, and a cup of shreddeded cheese. Just take all of those ingredients and mix it together in a bowl. That's it! Serve it with crackers! :)


It was wonderful! And taco dip. I forgot to take a picture of the ingredients, but the recipe can be found HERE.

And I didn't have green peppers this time, so I used an orange one, but it still tasted amazing ;) or so Ethan said, haha!


And all of that was done by 9:30AM, haha! I was trying to do everything at once and I think it was a success! After that, it was time to get the kiddos ready to go. Ethan wanted to go visit his mom for his birthday :) 

I thought Tayler's peejays were too cute last night.


It's a crappy picture because it was on my cell phone and she was running around like crazy LOL but I thought she looked too cute!! :)

Once we were all ready.. we were off. We had to make a few pit stops (BMV, Auto Zone, Tim Hortons..) but we made it to E's momma's house! I think Tayler had a blast!! :) We had a good time visiting with her :)




Tayler loved the cat Sweet Pea.. and she had a blast bangin' on the pot with a spoon, hehe! :) She had too much fun! 

Once we got home, Ethan decided it was his birthday and he'd make requests if he wanted to, haha! He asked me to watch 'Fast and the Furious,' turn up the heat, and put his old man slippers on! What a birthday, eh? ;)

We just relaxed the rest of the day. It was SO nice!

And then it was bath time.


Terrible picture because she wouldn't get any closer to me, but the symbolism is what matters :) I love our quiet time during bath time. It is Tayler and Mommy time where we turn on some worship music (our favorite is Kari Jobe) and talk to Jesus. I wait for this time all day it seems like. I love singing with her and praying for our loved ones and our hearts. She is the best thing in my world and has made me a better person.

I'm so thankful for this blessing!

We had a wonderful day with our 22 year old daddy, hehe! :) 

Hope you all had an amazing day!

Cheers to Project 366!



Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...