Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Project 366: Day 68 [April 24th]

Good morning bloggers! :)

I woke up this morning...

still not feeling good! :(

My throat was throbbing, my ear hurt.. I just felt miserable. I was sooo ready to get in to the doctor. My appointment was at 1:40PM and I was seriously counting down the hours until it was time to head out the door.

Around noon, both of the babies fell asleep. They were both so tired and cranky, bless their hearts. And they both were out like a light within 10 minutes. Such sweethearts.


Aren't they both so cute, hehe!

But soon, they had to wake up so we could head out the door for the doctor appointment. Fortunately, my mom was coming along so she could watch Kenton and Tayler while I was getting checked out :) 

And speaking of heading out the door...

the April Photo Challenge today was 'Something You're Grateful For.'


And guess who that would be?


Tayler! :) That right there is my miracle.. my blessing... everything my whole life revolves around. I love seeing her smile every morning. I love her snuggles. I love everything about her! :) We have the chairs down because they keep her out of the dining room, haha! It's too large of an opening for a gate, so.. we got a 'hick' gate, LOL! :) And I just got done sweeping. She loves that vacuum cleaner!

But then I grabbed the diaper bag, got Kenton, and Tayler and headed out the door! :) We got there and I filled out all of the paper work since I hadn't been there in about 2 years. Then it was time to head on back! I was SO ready for the doctor to see me and figure out what was wrong. I just wanted medicine. Something to help.


That's the doctor's office. 

The nurse came back and took my temperature and filled out all of my information in the computer. Then I had to wait for the doctor. I felt like I was waiting for forever. My mom stayed out in the waiting room with the babies and I was texting her letting her know I was still waiting for my doctor. And YES, autocorrect got me again!!!


See it?

'The nurse already did the other staff.' 

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.

So I told her I meant, 'other stuff' LOL Gosh, I was cracking up when I read that!

But the doctor came back and checked me out and he said that my ear looked great (which meant no ear infection), my throat didn't look irritated at all, my lungs sounded good. But as he checked my neck, he said my lymph nodes were very swollen and they hurt to the touch. I was crying as he was pressing on them. He said he thinks their swelling is what's creating the pressure in my ears and making my throat sore. He said he isn't sure what's going on, but he believes there is some kind of infection going on since my lymph nodes ARE swollen. So, he gave me an antibiotic and told me that if it isn't better in 2 days, to come back in so we can figure out what is going on...

So, please just pray that the antibiotics help! I just want to feel better!

Once I got home, I knew Ethan was probably going to be starving and I was hungry, so I made strombolis... again, haha! I told y'all we are addicted! Here's the recipe for it. And this is the final product. Not exactly gorgeous, haha, but let me tell you-- this things are TASTY or else we wouldn't eat them every week, haha!


LOVE dipping mine in pizza sauce :) YUM!

And later on, Carrie and Matt came over. If you all remember correctly, Carrie was pregnant at the same time as I was. She was due March 27th and I was due April 7th. And they ended up having their sweet baby Jaylee on March 15th and I had Tayler on March 31st. Carrie and Matt are moving to the same city as us this weekend, so they were up here signing papers and all of that good stuff! :) Then they came over to visit. It is going to be so exciting to finally have friends here! All of our friends live in the city we used to live in! 


Aren't they all so cute? They were having a blast! Of course, Tayler was involved in 'Yo Gabba Gabba' haha! Jaylee was just hanging out and Kenton wanted to play too! :)

And just wanted to tell everyone that Wednesday night is the cut off for getting pictures in for the Mother's Day Contest! :)


Hope everyone had a good day!!

Cheers to Project 366!! :)



Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...