Wednesday, January 9, 2013

23 Weeks Pregnant!

We are 23 weeks pregnant today! :) [1.9.2013-1.15.2013]


I rarely post full body pics of this preggo, so I thought I MIGHT start doing it every week, haha! We will see how I am feeling as the weeks progress, haha!

If you can't read the photo, it says:

We finally got your room painted, but we still need to have Gigi paint the tree on your wall and put up trim. [We painted it a royal purple and Gigi is painting a white tree on the wall. We are also putting up white trim and white letters above her crib. I'll take pictures once it is completed!]

Mommy craved taco dip this week. Sadly, it gives her heartburn! [Seriously-- I wanted it sooo bad, but it made me feel so sick every single time, haha!]

What am I saying?? I have heartburn from drinking a glass of water... but usually only at bedtime, haha! [I take my pill with water every night before bed.. and I ALWAYS have heartburn. It never fails, haha! It's crazy. She better have a head full of hair. Tayler had a head of black hair. And I always had heartburn with her too so fingers crossed!]

This past week has been a pretty good week! I still have a pretty good amount energy most days, but I have to my sleep is lacking incredibly. I'll explain more about that in my weekly questions! :)

We finally re-did our 21 month old daughter's room too! We had to take down the crib/changing table for Quinn's room, so we re-did her room the other night. It's a 'Yo Gabba Gabba' theme... with a toddler bed and all! Here's a few pics of that:

These were all taken on my cell phone, so the quality isn't perfect, but you get the gist ;)




SHE LOVES IT. And I am glad she does! Now-- sleeping in her bed seems to be an issue right now, but fortunately we have 3-4 months until Quinn arrives to get her used to it :)

Alright, now for the weekly questions:

How far along? 23 weeks
Total Weight Gain? It was 7 pounds at my 19 week appointment. Of course, that will probably have changed today since I haven't been there since BEFORE the holidays, haha!! I have been trying so hard to be good, but it is so hard!
Maternity Clothes?  Yes! And wearing maternity jeans finally! :) Thanks Mom and Dad!
Stretch Marks? I think I might have saw a new one, but I guess that goes with the territory sometimes!
Sleep?  It is getting rough and I am honestly surprised. I am not even that big yet. But I cannot get comfortable most nights for the life of me-- I have a body pillow, thousands of other pillows, and I still can't find a comfy spot. My neck and shoulders have been hurting from how I am laying.. I just don't know how to get comfortable. Something I am going to have to experiment with because my sleep is suffering greatly for only being almost 6 months pregnant! :(
Best Moment of This Week:  Redoing Tayler's bedroom! We had so much fun and I am glad she loves it!
Miss Anything? Sleeping on my belly. Coffeeeeee.
Movement? Oh yes!! She is getting to be quite the active little lady! I can feel her and see her now!
Food Cravings? Taco Dip
Anything Make You Queasy/Sick?  Sometimes dirty dishes and poopy diapers. Ethan threw up everywhere New Years and that was REALLY tough for me... for days I wouldn't sleep in our room because I swore I could still smell it :(
Gender: GIRL!! :) Our Quinn Makenzie!
Labor Signs? No thank the Lord! :)
Symptoms:  Really now-- it's just peeing in the middle of the night!
Belly Button In or Out? She's an innie!
Weddings Rings On Or Off? On for now! :)
Happy or Moody this week? Very happy! :)
Looking Forward To:  Hearing Quinn's heartbeat in about 2 hours! 

Happy 23 weeks... on to 6 months (24 weeks)


Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...